Who are we?
Valgrays is a small charity doing big things. It is run by an army of volunteers who fit helping in around jobs, dogs & busy lives. See below who the main campaigners are within the Valgrays family.
This drug has become available in the uk in 2009 and is often used to treat chronic inflammatory conditions. There are many types of medications available that can help you fight Linköping prednisone 20 mg for sale the flu like drugs, oral medications, and topically applied medications. During treatment, you will also have to give blood samples for a pregnancy test.
It is used to treat overactive bladder, a condition in which the muscles of the urinary tract are used up to 100 times more frequently than normal, and it is taken by mouth. There clomid 50 mg online delivery Noyon are no known adverse drug interactions with atypical antipsychotics. The antibiotic is zithromax available over the counter in canada.
Find out who we are and what we do
Valgrays Border Collie Rescue was established in 1978 and is a registered charity (number 1088503). Valgrays Border Collie Rescue is based in, Surrey.
- All the Border Collies offered here have been assessed and all will be wormed and microchipped before going to their new homes.
- Neutering will be done according to the age of the dog involved.
- Valgrays is a ‘tiny’ rescue based around Val’s own property, we pride ourselves on being small and personal.
- Valgrays relies totally on donations to keep rescuring these dogs – please help us to keep helping them .. please donate if you are able (see ‘To donate/help’)
- We have many donate buttons throughout this site so please be kind with pennies and pounds – it will help us to help mans best friend. Thank you.